Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Att.Ann Arbor Tri folks:chance to give back
Quote | Reply
I received the following e-mail from the local running store after running in the Martian Marathon race series.I thought because we use this trail for some of our events,it would be a good idea if some tri people helped out.Here is a chance to give back and show we care(plus have fun)Sign up if you dare!

Join us!?

A very special request from Running Fit and the Trail Marathon, Half Marathon & Road Ends 5 mile and DWD race crew!?? Please join?us on Sunday, April 23 as we give some volunteer time to the Stewardship committee of the DNR.?? We will go for a 5-mile trail run at noon then we will spend the?afternoon (1-5pm)?tearing out an invasive weed that is causing lots of trouble at Pinckney Recreation Area.? A great way to get a feel for the trails at Pinckney ? on your hands and knees, a week out from the big event!? This is a great way to give back to the sport and trails we all love. Please join us ? and bring along your garden gloves!

?

Running Fit has?printed very cool and soon to be coveted volunteer weed whacker T-shirts for the first 100 to sign up. Please join us! The run and T- shirt are FREE ? we just ask that you sign up because the DNR is kinda particular about knowing who is in their backyard.? Sign up online at http://www.trailmarathon.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Itemid=88

?

Meet at Half Moon Lake Beach. Exit US 23 at North Territorial Rd. (One exit north of M-14) Head west 12 miles to Hankerd Rd. Turn right, north, 1.8 miles, Half Moon Lake parking is on your left.

?

Quote Reply
Re: Att.Ann Arbor Tri folks:chance to give back [pedalrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will be there - I figure maybe the good mojo will ward off the snow for the trail marathon and appease the evil biting flies later in the summer. Its asking a lot, I know... - zoe
Quote Reply