Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who's the smokin' hot tribabe in the 2k6 DeSoto catalogue?
Quote | Reply
The credits list the men (as if anyone cares ;-) ), but who's the babe?

Until Emilio (or someone else) comes forward, I'm going to refer to her as Mikki.

She's totally cute. Hell, I'd start a whole thread about her.

waitaminute... I just did :D

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the smokin' hot tribabe in the 2k6 DeSoto catalogue? [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dammit Khai, post the photos.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the smokin' hot tribabe in the 2k6 DeSoto catalogue? [stallion1031] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This the one?

or this one?

or how about this one?

LLLEEEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOYYY JEEENNNNNKKKIIINNNNNS!!!
Last edited by: edwinj: Apr 13, 06 14:57
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the smokin' hot tribabe in the 2k6 DeSoto catalogue? [edwinj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YES! Exactly!

Her

Get Fitter!
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the smokin' hot tribabe in the 2k6 DeSoto catalogue? [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that would be me, thank you ;)

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the smokin' hot tribabe in the 2k6 DeSoto catalogue? [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you're serious, that's totally awesome.

If you aren't, I dig ya all the same.

Get Fitter!
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
there was a wink mark for a reason :) my hair is sun-bleached blond.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wow, be still my heart....she is a hottie to the inth degree......shes as cute as desiree ficker. (well, almost) :) def. worth her own thread.

"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. "
Steve Irwin
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the smokin' hot tribabe in the 2k6 DeSoto catalogue? [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hehehe I kinda figured, but hey - you never know!

Get Fitter!
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Freaky amount of eye shadow:

Quote Reply
Re: Who's the smokin' hot tribabe in the 2k6 DeSoto catalogue? [caleb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No way she has had children with boobs like that.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the smokin' hot tribabe in the 2k6 DeSoto catalogue? [caleb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and a 6 inch forehead
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As a total package I like the girl in edwinj's first picture more. However, the girl in your picture get's my vote for better boobs.

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country" JFK - Replace 'country' with the company you work for, friends, family, and strangers and the world will be a much better place.
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the smokin' hot tribabe in the 2k6 DeSoto catalogue? [diamonddog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Her seat's too high!!! :-)

What the mind can concieve and believe, it can achieve!
Last edited by: rstocks3: Apr 13, 06 17:00
Quote Reply
Re: Who's the smokin' hot tribabe in the 2k6 DeSoto catalogue? [diamonddog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jeez...can't you guys tell fake boobs when you see 'em???!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes she's cute, but how would she look with a beer on her head?
Quote Reply