Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Time to drop the coin... Litespeed Blade cometh to me
Quote | Reply
The time has finally arrived, the tax return arrived and completed my war chest- albeit at the worst time of year to order a bike- but nonetheless, I'm finally in a position to order a Litespeed Blade.

Oh, how I have coveted this bike for so long. Does this mean I'll start winning my age group now!? Or does that depend on the color of this new whip?
Quote Reply
Re: Time to drop the coin... Litespeed Blade cometh to me [astrotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lucky you. I'm writing a check for more than $4K to the IRS today.

BTW, I've had a Blade.

Definitely both the fastest and most uncomfortable bike I've ever owned.

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Re: Time to drop the coin... Litespeed Blade cometh to me [Schwingding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have to agree on the above comment. And first, let me say (for those of you who'll call me on this) that I am sponsored by Litespeed. Herbert has done me a solid since 1999 and allowed me the opportunity to ride one of his bikes. I have ridden a blade since 1999. It's gone through a lot of changes. All of them making the bike better. The 2006 model Blade is probably as good as it's going to get. I can't see them making any more changes that could possibly make this bike better. Now, with that being said, I am sure that Herbert and the boys are testing and attempting to do just that. Can't wait to see what they have in store for the future. Keep up the good work Herbert! Bruce Gennari
Quote Reply