Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Masai "Barefoot" Shoes?
Quote | Reply
Any users of the Masai "Barefoot" technology shoes out there? The info looks interesting, kind of like the benefit of the Nike Free. I like the idea of getting something out of the time I spend at work. Any idea how much they cost?

The website is: www.mbt-info.com
Quote Reply
Re: Masai "Barefoot" Shoes? [RoadWarrior] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is hands-down the ugliest f#@%ing shoe I have EVER seen.

--------
"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word" - John Steinbeck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gimmick - but effective for some odd foot pathologies that I see. These come around about every 5 years or so.

Quote | Reply
Having spent 2 months travelling around East Africa and visting a number of Masai villages these don't resemble at all the shoes that the Masai wear - that is if they were shoes. Most Masai are so dirt poor that the only shoes that they can afford are to make shoes from cast off car tires or re-treads that have come off trucks on the roads. They make these tire rubber sandals that they wear and the more industrious ones try to sell you them or trade the sandals for your watch!

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Masai "Barefoot" Shoes? [lonestar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahaa, look how your fu**ing became an email link... I agree, those shoes look horrendously uncomfortable and heavy, what is the supposed benefit of having what seems like highheeled rubber dutch clogs on your feet?
Quote Reply
Re: Masai "Barefoot" Shoes? [moose8500] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's crazy... didn't even notice it. I wonder if that is really a working email address?? Very funny!

--------
"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word" - John Steinbeck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bunch of people are into them here on the islands, mainly restaurant peeps, cuz we are always on our feet. They are not cheap, I checked em out $200 plus. Rather get new bike shoes, which I did! The girls I talked to love them tho, saying they can tell a big difference, their alignment feels great, posture and their asses stay firm....yeah and these are the 20 yr. olds I was talking to, and yes all their asses were all ready firm so....

Check out "Earth shoes" also, same sort of concept, 1/2 the price.

Vgirl
Quote Reply