Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hypervolt as carry on to Europe?
Quote | Reply
I never travelled with mine, but I will be running Berlin marathon and I want to take mine.
I will be traveling only with carry on.
Anyone had that experience? TSA ? Board control? Problems? Many questions?
Tks
Quote Reply
Re: Hypervolt as carry on to Europe? [MTRIB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I cant think of any rule this would be breaking. Why do you think it could be problematic?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have travelled with mine in my carry-on in Canada and the USA. Never any questions from TSA or airport security.
Quote Reply
Re: Hypervolt as carry on to Europe? [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only thing I can think of is the battery looks big, so could get flagged for the 100Wh (watt hour) max. I've got one of the knock off versions and it's explicit on the battery that it's 60Wh. If it's not labeled on the battery, you might want to find where (if it is) documented in the manual in case it does get flagged. I believe the real HyperVolt uses a similar size of battery (maybe a touch smaller) from looking at the spec sheet (amp hours and volts would be the way to calculate Wh if it's not listed explicitly).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I travelled with a massaging gun from New York in my carryon for IRONMAN Copenhagen with a short layover in Iceland a few weeks ago and didn't encounter any extra scrutiny or questions at Security.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have traveled with it to both Canada and France in my carry on and have had no issues.
Last edited by: woo: Sep 11, 22 17:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some airlines dont allow lithium battery objects to be stowed so most models need to be carry on only.

Hypervolt claims to be tsa approved on thier site
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine got flagged by security flying from CPH to Newark, but a 2nd agent recognized what it was and approved it right away. He even mentioned how nice it was to have one when traveling. Didn't get flagged at all flying back to CPH. I believe TSA considers them okay as carry-on, but not checked.
Quote Reply
Re: Hypervolt as carry on to Europe? [JSLINDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just saw a commercial for Hypervolt featuring Ja Morant

I don't think it's a good look to use Ja Morant to promote anything even remotely gun-shaped

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We've traveled with a Hypervolt Go all over Europe and the US without any issues. It's been flagged by TSA twice on dozens of flights with no issues once they see what it is.
Quote Reply