Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

3D printed Mono Grip for Canyon Speedmax CF/CFR SLX
Quote | Reply
Hi Speedmax CF/R SLX riders!

Ever since Jan Frodeno rode it in 2021 I was waiting for Canyon to release the Mono Grip. Now it's the end of the 2022 season, they still didn't announce it and should they ever, it's probably going to be hugely expensive. I didn't want to wait, went straight to it and designed my own version of the Mono Grip that can be 3D printed!

It's specifically designed for the SRAM eTap Clics but will most likely also work with Di2s (feedback appreciated). I rode the Mono Grip most of 2022, also in a couple of 70.3s and absolutely love it! Didn't expect it to be such a game changer!

If you want to print your own, you can find the files here for free: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5496194

Last edited by: speedmaximus: Sep 8, 22 4:05
Quote Reply
Re: 3D printed Mono Grip for Canyon Speedmax CF/CFR SLX [speedmaximus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great work! If it works for you that’s great. What material did you use for the print?

Jacob

- Owner of VĂ©lofysics; helping athletes beat their version of yesterday -
Quote Reply
Re: 3D printed Mono Grip for Canyon Speedmax CF/CFR SLX [Velofysics] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used standard PLA which works fine for me. If you're in specifically hot environments (Kona?!) you might want to use something a little more heat resistant.
Quote Reply
Re: 3D printed Mono Grip for Canyon Speedmax CF/CFR SLX [speedmaximus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome! I have a di2 speedmax and this may be the thing that finally gets me around to setting up my printer again. If I do I'll let you know how it fits.
Quote Reply
Re: 3D printed Mono Grip for Canyon Speedmax CF/CFR SLX [habbywall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
habbywall wrote:
Awesome! I have a di2 speedmax and this may be the thing that finally gets me around to setting up my printer again. If I do I'll let you know how it fits.

How did that work out? If it works for di2 i might try to find someone to print it for me.
Quote Reply
Re: 3D printed Mono Grip for Canyon Speedmax CF/CFR SLX [Fusion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did not end up doing it with the di2 version as life got in the way and I’ve found the double end to work enough but my understanding is it doesn’t quite fit right.
Quote Reply