Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wisconsin-NCAA Champs(hockey)
Quote | Reply
Since I don't have a voice left, ST is the best place to continue my cheering! The hockey game was incredible. Boston College was a great foe, both teams playing their hearts out.

In the end Wisconsin wins 2-1. However, with 1 second left in the 3rd period, and BC having pulled their goalie, they put the pressure on, and a hard shot hit the PIPE! "ping" the puck bounced away and the game was over.

widan, were you there?

Now UW has mens and womens NCAA hockey champs. Cool sport.

tom
Last edited by: tomd: Apr 9, 06 6:17
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin-NCAA Champs(hockey) [tomd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope, I wasn't there. I was home watching though. Great game. I'm originally from outside of Philadelphia, have only lived in Madison for a little over two years, so I'm not Badger crazy like most folks here in Madison. But I root for the Badgers, and have been following the hockey team all season. The triple overtime game two weeks ago was awesome, and then they had their way with Maine. Despite the close score, they clearly outplayed BC. BC's goalie gave them a chance. I'm glad they were able to get back on track after Elliot came back from his injury. I wonder if Phil Kessel is still happy with his choice to spurn his hometown team and play for Minnesota.
Mens and womens NCAA champs. Pretty cool.
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin-NCAA Champs(hockey) [WIdan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you think of R. Earl being the MVP instead of Elliott?
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin-NCAA Champs(hockey) [tomd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm okay with it I guess. Earl had a sweet goal in the Maine game, and then a big big goal last night. Elliot had two very strong games, but a lot of that had to do with the team playing strong in front of him. Elliot is definitely the MVP for the season, but I don't think you can go wrong with either of them as MVP in the Frozen Four.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check this ncaa photo site out; it has some cool perspectives.

http://archive.ncaaphotos.com/...505c1baf54&rcp=5
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kes-sel Ho-mo clap-clap clap-clap-clap

=====================================
It's ALL about the bike!
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin-NCAA Champs(hockey) [asd99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey put a spoiler in there, I was hoping to watch the game at 0300 am on July 7th, now you have ruined it for me.
Quote Reply