Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

April's Fools?
Quote | Reply
Are there April's Fools tv ads?

Because I just saw an ad for a "low carb sports drink"... I kid you not... it even had a comparison, Gatorade had 50cal/serving and this new drink had only 10cal/serving...
Quote Reply
Re: April's Fools? [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THAT is real. I've seen it in the store. and I think ScottW accidentlly bought some on a ride recently. Tasted like crap.
Quote Reply
Re: April's Fools? [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man... I'm really out of touch with what other people think... now excuse me while I go close the Amex pop-up ad....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its just made to compete with Gatorade Propel. Its basically flavored water with some vitamins. I actuall love Gatorade Propel with calcium.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it's for people who want something with more "taste" than water but don't want calories. american marketing at its best. powerade's version of propel.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was it for powerade Option?

I've tried it once -- pushed the wrong button a vending machine accidentally. I think it's aimed toward dieting exercisers who don't know any better.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply