Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'll take Mike Plumb for the guys and Marisol for the girls

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you add Russ Brandt - bib #94 - to your list, and I'll pick'em at 9:49:00.
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ROTFLMAO

If that's the case, why were you too scared to do a training ride with me when you were in town after Ralphs? You're fancy P3C will be no match for my stelthly Airfoil.

Oh, and it's two T's, two L's, thank you very much. =^)

Jeromy
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
third vote for Marisol!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [dax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the props, man. I'll try not to let you down. Hate to break it to you though... I swim like a brick. :(

Jeromy
Last edited by: cottell: Apr 4, 06 15:00
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [cottell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
ROTFLMAO

If that's the case, why were you too scared to do a training ride with me when you were in town after Ralphs? You're fancy P3C will be no match for my stelthly Airfoil.

Oh, and it's two T's, two L's, thank you very much. =^)

Jeromy
Oh, time for a carbon smackdown!!!

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After much research. I am taking KJGrog. 9:50. He has a lot of pent up energy since he has been racing about 1/2 as much so far this year.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm going with Jonas in 9:15:00

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [TriBodyboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm going with Jonas in 9:15:00
Jonas is racing pro. You have to pick someone from the AG ranks.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude! I am picking Jonas too if he is racing in the AG.. I am almost sure he will continue to race pro..
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, crap. I wondered about that. I didn't see Aus_Tri on the list, so I figured the list was all non-pros.

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, I wonder who won the hat...(hint: me)

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have here an Asics hat I can send you ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but I think I'll wait for the Red Bull hat. Besides, I'm pretty sure I have an ASICS hat or two around here, too.

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [TriBodyboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HAHAHA!!! Thanks for the accolades dude!!! :-)

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: FREE RED BULL Hat (pic): Pick IMAZ ST'er Fastest Amatuer [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just got back from timex camp...pm your address...if in fact you won...
Quote Reply

Prev Next