Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

infinIT help!
Quote | Reply
Okay, I finally got my first shipment of infinIT. Eager to try it out before my run, I open it to discover...no scoop. Anyone have any idea what volume of this stuff constitutes a scoop? They aren't answering their phone.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: infinIT help! [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dig to the very bottom and you will most likely find the scoop. It's about a tablespoon.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are 20 scoops of diffrent size I guess...mine was in there, shook it till I heard it tap the side of the container, then dug where the clicking was.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you'll find the scoop if you poke around with a butter knife in there. I think you'll like it- it is a nice product and a very valid concept. Highly recommended (I do not sell this product).

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is at or close to the bottom............ It took me a while to find with my first order.

Jim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, you guys are good (and spend too much time here). It was, indeed, at the very bottom, to be discovered by dumping the whole thing out. Not after having a senior moment and making and drinking a half serving (estimating that 20g was 1Tbsp) with half the water and a full serving of powder. Bleah, ocean water. Hope I don't hurl during my run.

Thanks for the prompting to excavate.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool. I figer'ed. InfinIT rules.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are methods to alter the taste a bit between orders....my personal favorite is getting some of those little things of Crystal Light sugar free/almost no calorie stuff and putting some in there along with the Infinit. Works like a charm.
Quote Reply