Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri-America Clermont - Who's racing?
Quote | Reply
Who's racing this weekend in the Olympic distance race? The bike course is changed but I think Cherry Lake Rd. is better than the previous course.

It sure would be nice if 30 more people registered...470 people are registered right now and 500 is the magic number. Help me get my last elite qualifier and enter!
Quote Reply
Re: Tri-America Clermont - Who's racing? [Kevington] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in....It didn't look like there was 470 on the entry list.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The problem will be with 470 signed up - how many will finish the race. I do not know the rules, but they might look at the # of finishers! Z
Quote Reply
Re: Tri-America Clermont - Who's racing? [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am racing, should be great weather too -
Quote Reply
Re: Tri-America Clermont - Who's racing? [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's true they do look at the number of finishers. Great Clermont last year squeaked by with exactly 500.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in, with time change and all! GO GATORS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You want to pay for plane ticket down?

--------------------------

Team Timex 2014
@ajhodges
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be there

Peace

Team Aquaphor 06-08
Quote Reply
Re: Tri-America Clermont - Who's racing? [qcassidy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll think about it. You wish you could come down here considering the weather up there!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is Declercq wearing tri-gator garb? I think he should and will he threaten your elite score??

Hey Kev...you're invited to the Grogans after the race and whoever else you bring..PM me for directions.. We are walking distance from the race..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmm, I have to admit, I did Tri America Clermont before and thought it was a great race. But after Tri-America Miami I still have a bad taste in my mouth and will prob avoid the Tri America races until my stubborness subsides. Numerous attempts to contact the RD went unanswered and that just led to more frustration. Hopefully the change in the bike course doesn't lead to the complications that occurred at Miami. Its a great town to race in. Have a good race.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be there..one of the slow crowd, just there to get ya up to that 500 mark. :-)

Kendall Frederick

Orange Park, FL
Quote Reply