Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Swim Clinic in SW Ohio for Triathletes....
Quote | Reply
Don't know how many of you saw this but it's worth checking out if you live in Ohio. It's a swim clinic for triathletes at Wilmington College which is within 45 minutes of Cincy, Columbus, and Dayton. It's also the day before the Caesar Creek Duathlon so you can make a weekend of it! It's only 50.00 and includes lunch!

http://www.hfpracing.com/...lmingtonSwimCamp.php
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Clinic in SW Ohio for Triathletes.... [mcombs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ooh - thanks Matt! I can certainly use this!

Re: Swim Clinic in SW Ohio for Triathletes.... [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me too! I'm hoping to make it but that will depend on the arrival of our baby which is due any day now!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I saw that on the DeSoto TripleT forum. Congrats! Will change your life forever ;)

Re: Swim Clinic in SW Ohio for Triathletes.... [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's number 2 for us. I have a 2 year old boy also. I have a feeling it will change my life more than my wife's:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be in SFO but did you tell cincy express? i would email joe and see if he would send a mass email around. lots would be interested. for sure:-)
Quote Reply
Re: Swim Clinic in SW Ohio for Triathletes.... [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Marisol,

That's a good idea! I'll let the swim coach know to do that. Wilmington is my alma mater so that's why I'm promoting this. The swim coach, Trip, is a good guy and there doing this as a fund raiser for their team.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent my money in today. I'm going to learn so freaking much, I think. I'm a decent swimmer, usually coming out in the top 25%, but I don't think I know HOW to swim properly. I took my first swim lessons at 8 months old since my parents have a boat, but I don't apply those swim techniques when I'm skiing, so they have gone by the wayside.

I'm really looking forward to this. Hopefully I got in the top 20-25, how many ever they are accepting.