Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I met Monty Jr. at the Pool this morning
Quote | Reply
So I'm halfway thru my long set - plugging along, minding my own business when this dude gets my attention to jump in and share the lane. Never seen him at my pool before.

Looked about 50ish ,in Nuthug Speedos.

It didn't take long before I realized the guy can swim.

After matching up for about 500yds I called it a day when it dawned on me that he was just warming up and getting faster,plus I still had to bike this afternoon - no need to get shelled.

We ended up chatting when he came up for air.

Turns out he did a lot of Sprints and Olys in the 70 & 80's and was thinking about getting back into it .

If this guy can bike and run like he swims ......the world has another 50+ Bad Ass !

Sure glad I'm not in that age group.

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: I met Monty Jr. at the Pool this morning [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you get his name, and where do you swim??? I'm always on the lookout for guys that can pull in the races in our AG, I hate breaking water....
Quote Reply
Re: I met Monty Jr. at the Pool this morning [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
check your PM

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply