Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2004 Caliente...what's this worth?
Quote | Reply
Hey STers -

I posted a classified ad for my 2004 Caliente frame. See link above. Can you guys and gals give me your opinion on if I'm asking as good price?

Thanks, David
Last edited by: UNC_Tri_Guy: Mar 28, 06 16:53
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 Caliente...what's this worth? [UNC_Tri_Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Might be a tad high depending on the condition of the frame, but certainly not out of the ballpark. From the pic it looks like its in good shape. Id keep in mind that you can get that same frame in the 2005 Tequilo, with Ultegra 10, for about 1400-1500 at some shops. I don't think $750 is atrocious, and its not a real popular frame size, so it may be worth that to someone. Good luck. Its a nice frame and will make someone happy.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the same bike 53 w/650c. 388 miles on it not a scratch. I also wonder what it's worth. It's a fast bike but I have a new Kalibur on the way. I will still train on it. Good luck selling the frame.

Train safe & smart
Bob

Last edited by: Longboarder: Mar 28, 06 21:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
unfortunately, It's the size thats not selling this bike. 61cm? how tall are you?
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 Caliente...what's this worth? [acronym] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 6'4"
Quote Reply