Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Road and Sprint/Oly bike
Quote | Reply
BH is new to the US but has been around Europe, built in Spain for a while. I will add a Profile Design stem and a stem mounted clip-on areobar later this spring. Ridden about 100 miles on it so far and love it. Went with campagnolo and really like the feel. Mavic SL3 for training.

Will loss some of the spacers when the new stem is added. Then I will post with me on the bike so that I can remember to not take myself to seriously.

Quote Reply
Re: New Road and Sprint/Oly bike [AndrewinNH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice bike! :) I like the combination you choose BH+Campagnolo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice bike. What wheels are on it in the pic?

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WOW! That is incredible!
Very cool pick for a frame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very nice. Are those Flashpoint wheels?

Let me know how the Profile bars turn out. I've been trying to settle on something ITU-style also but haven't come across anything that I like. (I've tried the Jammers & Syntace XXS). I'm trying to figure out what Sheila T and Emma Snowsill have been using. They look like some seriously chopped down Profiles of some sort.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice bike! How much $$

Dave in VA
Quote Reply
Re: New Road and Sprint/Oly bike [Airflo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, they are Flashpoints 60, Brand new out of the box my 8 & 5 year boys thought the stickers would look cool on their bikes, before I could &^*& them, I thought that the wheels looked cool without them. I left the smaller FP stickers on so people know there are Flashpoints.. If I change my mind I’ve all ready spoke with Zipp and they can send me out new stickers.

I’m excited to try the new lighting strykes bars out as well, they seem to solve my problem, I wanted a flat carbon bar, FSA K-Wing and clipons as well. They also seem easier to take on and off, especially if I’m riding with a group ride that I don’t know.
Quote Reply
Re: New Road and Sprint/Oly bike [DC Pattie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I work for Liberty Mutual, the bike is the team bike for Liberty-Seguros, I got one of the first bikes into the US at a great discount. The bike came with full record, very light saddle and a one piece carbon stem/bars.

They have a TT/Tri bike available this summer that looks awesome. I love the great paint job and style.

The distributor is down in Florida, Protech Bikes. The only shop selling them that I know of is Belmont Wheelworks in Boston. I would guess that the frame is in the $2500-3500 range.

I like having a bike that you don’t see on ever corner and the bike’s paint job and frame curves are even better in person. With me taking the photo, a photo can not give it justice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very nice. I might need to take a trip down to Boston in the spring.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: New Road and Sprint/Oly bike [milan djupovac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've used shimano in the past, but had to go with campagnolo for this bike, keep the whole style and all.

I have to say the I have to think less about shifting with campy and while going up hills: going from big/small ring while keeping the "same gearing" is easier with campy, down with both thumbs and hammer.

I would love to have gone with Corima or Camagnolo rather then the FP60 wheels but the prices where just to high for me.
Last edited by: AndrewinNH: Mar 28, 06 15:23
Quote Reply
Re: New Road and Sprint/Oly bike [Airflo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ask Tom D. about Sheila's bars, I'm pretty sure he made some for her at some point.

Perhaps it is hush hush...
Quote Reply