Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NYC Tri Computrainer course anyone?
Quote | Reply
does anyone have the NYC bike course for the computrainer? Or perhaps know of a good place i can look for course downloads?

thanks

-----------------------------------------------
www.true-motion.com Triathlete Casual Wear since 2007
(Twitter/FB)
Last edited by: pbashfor: Mar 27, 06 9:49
Quote Reply
Re: NYC Tri Computrainer course anyone? [pbashfor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How do you practice avoiding potholes on a CT? ;-)

It's NYC - isn't it pretty much flat? What's to practice?

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: NYC Tri Computrainer course anyone? [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't say it is necessarily "flat" but it is a very fast overall course. Bike course has some nice ascents once you head out to the bronx but with 2000+ bodies out there, you'll probably want to practice not drafting for this one...
Quote Reply
Re: NYC Tri Computrainer course anyone? [jerryST] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have raced the course 4 times in the past so am very familiar with the topography - however, I am interested in testing a few different strategies (spinning up versus attacking the inclines etc..) to see how my times compare versus effort.

my wave usually starts towards the end - drafting isn't usually a problem but slalom around the early starters is!

-----------------------------------------------
www.true-motion.com Triathlete Casual Wear since 2007
(Twitter/FB)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yup, me too, nothing better than to be one of the last groups. even with my pathetic cycling, i'm bound to pass more people than be passed... But shaloming on the hudson river parkway is king...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Christophe the owner at SBR made it on his computer, email him and he'll give it to you. Last time i was there he told me they we're putting it on the website
Quote Reply