Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone from Mexico going to Valle de Bravo this weekend?
Quote | Reply
Never been there and was wondering how to set up the bike as apparently it looks too hilly and complicated to use aerobars.

Thanks beforehand.

Sergio

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: English is not my first language. Please read this translated post considering that.

Quote Reply
Re: Anyone from Mexico going to Valle de Bravo this weekend? [Sergio Escutia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't heard about that race in over 15 years. That was one of my fovorite races in the 80's in Mexico. It is a beautiful resort area high up in the local mountains. It is hilly, but I always rode with aero bars. But you have to understand something about me, I would ride aero bars in any race, I just don't believe that there is ever a dis advantage to them on any bike course, providing you know how to handle your bike. Have a great time and enjoy the scenery, glad to hear the race is still alive. Definately give us a race report after you have finished.....
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone from Mexico going to Valle de Bravo this weekend? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can find the race information here. http://www.asdeporte.com/...te=2&evento=1435

It seems that the course is flatter than in other years. I will report as soon as I get back.

Thanks for your comments.

Sergio

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: English is not my first language. Please read this translated post considering that.

Quote Reply