Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help! Looking for a BP Stealth/EPS Superbike derailler hanger
Quote | Reply
If anyone has a line on how to locate a BP Stealth/EPX derailler hanger for their one piece monocoque bike please let me know. It's for my massage guy who's just getting into tris. They talked to EPX, or at least tried to and dead end there. I'm pretty sure it's the same hanger as the BP but not sure. I need to shoot them an email but figured I'd post here too.
Quote Reply
Re: Help! Looking for a BP Stealth/EPS Superbike derailler hanger [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check the classifieds in the back of Velonews. There is a company which stocks virtually every derailluer hanger, but i for get the name.

Styrrell
Quote Reply
Re: Help! Looking for a BP Stealth/EPS Superbike derailler hanger [smtyrrell99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I think they tried them, they didn't have my Litespeed hanger when I called them a few months ago either. But they are normally a good source so thanks for the reply:)
Quote Reply
Re: Help! Looking for a BP Stealth/EPS Superbike derailler hanger [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bikeparts.net used to be owned by the dude who made BP bikes. he now produces them under a different name which I can not remember.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply