Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My buddy Frankie's team just won their first stage as a pro team!
Quote | Reply
-Smoked the best sprinters at tour of California

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: My buddy Frankie's team just won their first stage as a pro team! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome - sounds like it was a hell of a finish.
Quote Reply
Re: My buddy Frankie's team just won their first stage as a pro team! [JohnA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just got off the phone with those guys. They were going nuts in the car.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: My buddy Frankie's team just won their first stage as a pro team! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw the three circuit laps this afternoon. It was amazing to see in person. The speed these guys take turns blew my mind. I brought my 11 year old son to watch and he was pretty excited as well. The race production is very professional with a huge screen with live feeds from the course. It was a real thrill to watch the race and your buddy's team was really stoked. I saw a team mate raise his fist in excitement right near the finish when he realized his team mate had won the final sprint. The fans were going insane...it was awesome to watch!!

If you have a chance to go see this race...do it. It was really cool. Our home town boy Levi kept the GC gold jersey (golden state) and the crowd went nuts when he came up for awards ceremony. I think he was really touched by the response.
Last edited by: TriMike: Feb 20, 06 17:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too bad I won't be able to experience that excitement. Someone put the results in a subject header.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm waiting for the spoiler bitches...
Quote Reply
Re: My buddy Frankie's team just won their first stage as a pro team! [Wolfwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nag nag nag...these people need to get over themselves...boo god damn hoo...you spoiled my TiVo for the night.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: My buddy Frankie's team just won their first stage as a pro team! [asgelle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cry me a river...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL... spoiler
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The race was AWESOME today - sponsors are really pleased - and oh yea, it was pretty exciting to watch as well. Tom's right JJ blew away the best Europe has to offer (of course it is February) but O'Grady said after the race that he just blew past them.

The crowd in Santa Rosa was awesome. This race is going a long way to proving that SF was stupid to drive the Grand Prix away.
Quote Reply