Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Another rider comes clean-finally
Quote | Reply
This open letter on velonews.com from Adam Bergman formerly with Jelly Belly. At least he finally came clean, unlike so many others who continue to protest their innocence.

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/9497.0.html
Quote Reply
Re: Another rider comes clean-finally [flying wombat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whatever his motives for admitting he used EPO, it's good to see that he came clean.

Chris

--
"I do not hurt on the bike, I punish."
Quote Reply
Re: Another rider comes clean-finally [flying wombat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is refreshing to see such candor. I hope he is accepted back as a "reformed sinner" when his suspension is over.

Frank

--------------
Frank,
An original Ironman and the Inventor of PowerCranks
Quote Reply
Re: Another rider comes clean-finally [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's a local guy and did a local race just before that. He walked away from the field, caught and dropped the break group. We all thought it was all his training. I would say he'll stay clean as his "big" days are over. He certainly was pretty good before. I'd like to hear the rest of the story, like how pervasive it is and where he got the stuff. Not an exact address, but where and how do atheletes obtain such things. Funny spinoff is that other local atheletes are also hinted at as users because of association and I can tell you those guys really aren't that good or need a refund as they didn't get the good stuff. But it just needs mentioning as doping becomes suspect every time someone puts in a good ride, and that's another sad issue.
Quote Reply
Re: Another rider comes clean-finally [marko16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It isn't exactly a mystery who to get EPO from if you are a bicycle racer from Minnesota.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Re: Another rider comes clean-finally [ericlambi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]It isn't exactly a mystery who to get EPO from if you are a bicycle racer from Minnesota.[/reply]

Pray tell...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only outfit or person that I know of in Minnesota, that has a connection to cycling is Steve Hed. Do you have first hand knowledge of such things?

K
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Canadian mail order pharmacies? Or a quick trip across the border?

I am sure in Arizona if I took a trip to Mexico I could easily get some EPO.
Quote Reply
Re: Another rider comes clean-finally [super clyde] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
The only outfit or person that I know of in Minnesota, that has a connection to cycling is Steve Hed. Do you have first hand knowledge of such things?

K
Isn't there some famous cyclist who lives in Minnesota? I understand he has a couple of virtual TdF wins...

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply