Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: Watching the Stones . . . [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do not know how the Stones looked and sounded on TV, but live it was fantasitic - the stage, the sound, lights and crowd were unreal! Last year in Jax, Paul sang great, but the show was nothing like what the Stone did indoors in Detroit. The Stones were the best part of SuperBowl 40 - the games was average - but the Steeler Fans were very impressive.

Sorry Tom D, but Michigan in the winter is just not the place to hold a Super Bowl. To cold!!! I'm heading back to Florida today, sorry I missed getting over to you store - to much traffic. Z
Quote Reply
Re: Watching the Stones . . . [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't like them when they were in their 20's. I thought it was an embarrassment to have those old guys prancing around (and I'm almost as old as them).
Quote Reply
Re: Watching the Stones . . . [DamageInc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i thought aaron nevell was choking, then when i realized he wasn't, i strained to hear it. god, that was awful--we were all cracking up. then, the show choir gone wrong with stevie wonder and ghetto terrible joss stone. ahhhh, the tasteful entertainment of the superbowl. there is nothing like it.

at least they didn't have shania twain in a dracula costume swinging over the fans in a construction crane. oh wait, they already did that...nevermind.

i
Last edited by: kittycat: Feb 6, 06 9:00
Quote Reply
Re: Watching the Stones . . . [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Personally, I was quite curious as to why they chose the Stones anyway. Football really is an American game through and through and there was so much American pride that I wondered why they didn't have some American big name band playing. It isn't like there is a shortage of them.
I thought they just looked foolish.
Mark
Quote Reply
Re: Watching the Stones . . . [MPB1950] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok, you don't like the stones, but the real question is this: are you now inspired to buy some of those slick spandex/denim black pants? did you already buy a pair and you're now wearing them at work today?
Quote Reply
Re: Watching the Stones . . . [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for asking but I left my spandex stuff at home today.
Quote Reply

Prev Next