Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lance and Cheryl break up; Confirms he will race the 2006 Tour de France!
Quote | Reply
Isn't this the headline we all want to see in the near future!? Well maybe not if your name is Jan or Ivan.

Member of the Litespeed Factory Team
www.litespeed.com
Last edited by: Orcaman: Feb 4, 06 10:41
Quote Reply
Re: Lance and Cheryl break up; Confirms he will race the 2006 Tour de France! [Orcaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
actually...after the last tour, and the whole lawsuit crap...it'd be nice to see someone else have a breakout tour and start a new legacy.

he's let racing go to his head.

"Anyone can work hard when they want to; Champions do it when they don't."
Quote Reply
Re: Lance and Cheryl break up; Confirms he will race the 2006 Tour de France! [krgregg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that to win 7 tours in a row you have to be a bit confident, which can sometimes be viewed as "cocky" or letting it get to his head. It's still an amazing feet that I don't think will be beaten or even matched in our lifetime. Yes it would be nice for a new legacy to be started, but wouldn't it be sweeter if you can say you did it by beating the number one TDF rider of all time!

www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: Lance and Cheryl break up; Confirms he will race the 2006 Tour de France! [krgregg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what would be nice is to have the organizers arranged the Tour differently, maybe with shorter stages like in the Vuelta so that the Tour isn't bagged after 10 days (assuming no crash). In recent years, the Vuelta was always decided in the last 2-3 days. This has been the case when they decided to shorten the stages.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance and Cheryl break up; Confirms he will race the 2006 Tour de France! [Orcaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What he needs to do now is start a Classics career. Win Amstel Gold, Liege, maybe even Flanders. Many successful Classics riders are around into their late 30s. Lance can't sit in a team car for 7 hour stages if he can't sit in a concert for 3.

Bob C.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder if he has ever been on slowtwitch?

Quote | Reply
Who knows ? Maybe he hangs out in here incognito with some strange handle as he plots his return to triathlon and doing IMH....

www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: Lance and Cheryl break up; Confirms he will race the 2006 Tour de France! [AJHull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I wonder if he has ever been on slowtwitch?
Yeah, I wonder if he does squats???
Quote Reply