Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IT Band scraping
Quote | Reply
Per my PT, I have much scar tissue on both of my ITB's so he has performed an incredibly painful scraping process in attempt to break this up. Has anyone experienced this lovely abuse, and if so, did it work? I'll be icing my massive bruises while I await your response...
Quote Reply
Re: IT Band scraping [uidolph] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had that done twice a week for two months. Find something to hold onto.

I found that after a while I developed a beaten dog syndrome. When she moved her hands closer to my legs, I recoiled.

Good luck, it helped, but never cured my problem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Graston ro ART? Had them both. Hurt but in the end made things much better.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just my 2 cents, but you should never be bruised, black and blue, from any body work. Use a long foam roller and gently work it out over a few weeks on your own. use your upper weight to determine the pressure on your leg. Good luck
Quote Reply
Re: IT Band scraping [westielvr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Just my 2 cents, but you should never be bruised, black and blue, from any body work. Use a long foam roller and gently work it out over a few weeks on your own. use your upper weight to determine the pressure on your leg. Good luck
Bruises are unrelated to what happens below. I wouldn't worry about a little black n' blue. I've had that from intense massage chiro on my shoulders.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply