Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Syntace F99 Stem Recall Notice
Quote | Reply
I just got this. Is this real? Anyone know whats wrong?

"Hello Dave,Our records indicate that you have purchased a Syntace F99 Stem. Syntace has recently issued a recall notice for this part. You can view this recall notice at the following website address.http://www.syntaceusa.com/...1&pk=1172Syntace will be dealing with the recall directly and you should not try to process your return through TriSports.com. If you have any questions about the recall and its process, please contact Syntace USA at 1-800-448-3876 ext. 233 for more information.We apologize for any inconvenience."

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Syntace F99 Stem Recall Notice [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's another recent thread on this. Take a look at that for the specific info. In short, yes, it's real, but Syntace is making it very easy to get a new stem.
Quote Reply
Re: Syntace F99 Stem Recall Notice [wfd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Opps, I missed the thread. Sorry about that.

I sold my bike 2 months ago with the stem, so I sent the note to the person who bought. I assume he will have no issue getting a replacement.

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Syntace F99 Stem Recall Notice [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
from the sounds of the level of professionalism that Syntace is using to handle this situation it would be a safe bet that the buyer will have zero troubles if it is a recalled version stem.
Quote Reply