Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Which HRM do you use? [scubadvr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Colin,

I have a CS200cad on my P3 and it works like a charm. My S625x which I no longer have worked fine with the speed and cadence sensors of the CS200. Actually maybe it's the other way around, the CS200 worked fine with the speed sensor I bought for the 625 and the cadence sensor that came with the CS200. Anyways, they all seem compatible to me.

Aloha, Tai
Quote Reply
Re: Which HRM do you use? [bigsky17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Polar
Quote Reply
Re: Which HRM do you use? [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tai -
>>>> go with a RS100 CS200 combo <<<<

Would a CS 100 & a RS 100 combo work too?

Or what are the benefits of the CS 200 as opposed to the CS 100? (trying to justify the extra $)

thx
Quote Reply
Re: Which HRM do you use? [Mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that combo would totally work. Not a huge difference between the CS200 and CS100. The 200 has computer download capabilities and stores more data about your workout. It also comes with the cadence sensor where you'll have to buy one for the 100 if you want one. The 200 also has the much nicer wearlink soft strap where the 100 has the older T31 strap. The 200 is a nicer color also:)
Quote Reply
Re: Which HRM do you use? [erichollins] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the sports instruments 9 also and like it. There are improvements that I could suggest for it tho. It does have a soft scratchable face that you need to be careful with. I think the level 3 is set about 5 beats lower than some of the reference books out there, such as J Friel. One wish would be to have a bike and run adjustment for the levels.
Quote Reply
Re: Which HRM do you use? [Kent KS DU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Polar s410 for running, and Edge 305 for cycling.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know a good onlione store that has good pricing on Polar?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My new toy is the Edge 305 deluxe. However, my budget Sigma PC15 rocks and their warranty is awesome.
Quote Reply

Prev Next