Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OT..Need Help....Best Party Games
Quote | Reply
Okay, so I'm hosting a party with 4 couples. Looking to have an evening of good food, drinking wine, and laughing our asses off over a few stupid, fun party games.......I was thinking Taboo and Green Apples but does anyone have any other good recommendations??

People I've loved, I have no regrets
Some I remember, some I forget
Some of them living, some of them dead
All I want is to be home ".....Foo Fighters, Home

Quote Reply
Re: OT..Need Help....Best Party Games [FooFighterFan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this could get ugly!
Quote Reply
Re: OT..Need Help....Best Party Games [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha.......clean replies only please.....I'm looking for something laugh your ass off funny!

People I've loved, I have no regrets
Some I remember, some I forget
Some of them living, some of them dead
All I want is to be home ".....Foo Fighters, Home

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
strip naked,,,they will laugh for weeks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One of the funnier party games, especiall with a larger crowd:

Curses. It basically entails players acquiring card where they have to act out certain quirks. If they forget to play the game with the quirk they get a strike. three strikes and you're out. The longer you play, the more the curses stack until just a few are left and someone is talking like a cross of Mr. T and a pirate, while flapping their arms like a chicken and baying like a wolf anytime someone mentions food. VERY highly recommend. It is pretty fun if the group isn't too conservative. Most laughs of any game I've recently played.

Other fav's:

The Bean Game (it's actually called Bohnanza). This is a harder to find card game that has a trading aspect kind of like Pit, but WAY more fun. It's more on the tame side of things for those that enjoy the game part of game night, but is a family favorite nonetheless. It's purely addicting, though it takes a good 15 minutes to pick up, so try to get the hang of it before your game night. Highly recommended.

Settlers of Catan. This one has won ton's of awards, but is more time intensive and less laugh based. It's more geared towards the hard core game night. It's pretty involved, kind of like a watered down game of Risk. But very enjoyable nonetheless.

Cranium. If you haven't played this, it's a good mix of pictionary, charades, trivial persuit, and word games. Pretty party friendly, and good for laughs.

Scene It! (for the movie-holics). Again, not too laugh-centric, but it's unqiue, and fun if your WHOLE group likes movies. If there is a couple who doesn't, they can have a rough time.

Times Up! This is sort of like charades naming famous people, but each round it gets harder, and funnier. Pretty suitable for a group of 8, and one of the games the family just keeps coming back to year after year.

Battle of the Sexes. Guys get girl trivia (think cooking, fashion, etc.) Girls get guy trivia (think baseball, fishing, car parts) Whichever sex can answer the most trivia wins. A pretty good large group game. Suitable while drunk. Doesn't require much thinking, and can be lots of laughs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is the point in the tread that someone like SAC chimes in and notes that this post is OT and should be in the Lavendar room...

Then someone else replies that SAC is the self-appointed forum cop and should mind his own business...

Then SAC replies that said person is a prick, ect..

Then others like myself get all giddy with excitement.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
twister-they sell it at urban outfitters. more fun if you have to take off a piece of clothing after each spin, but all at your discretion as the party thrower.
Quote Reply
Re: OT..Need Help....Best Party Games [SlayerHatebreed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, that's a pretty creative way of telling FFF to post this stuff in the off-topic forum. Sa-wheet.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Catch Phrase or Guesstures both fun and interactive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
-Truth or Dare

-Quarters

-Spin the bottle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Get a cheapo roulette wheel, designated certain number ranges for each couple. Ball lands in your range, your team takes a shot (Beer, liquor, eggnog,etc). This is a great warm-up game for the rest of the night.

AF
Quote Reply