Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P3C or new speakers
Quote | Reply
So, I picked up a 50" Plasma TV the other day, this is going to be mess of changes in the theater room, and now need another Plasma/LCD for the bedroom (26-30"). So, do I get a P3C or do I get some nice new home theater stuff (still need carpet for that room too)...damn priorities...cool bike, or home equity...

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3C or new speakers [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Home equity loan for new steed, speakers and carpet. Duh!

Or win the lottery!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you can´t "ride" your TV ..... a plasma TV in your bedroom will mean less training time .. get a P3C
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3C or new speakers [Mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bad idea to finance toys...I about stole the TV ($5000 TV for well under $3000). MFG rep did me a favor or I would have never ever got that TV...thinking about putting it on eBay and netting about $1500...

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You've got some pretty nice rides, I'd say go for the house stuff, but I'm shocked at myself for saying it.

Clearly I've made the wrong career choice as this has never been a dillema I've faced.

Kevin
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3C or new speakers [hammydad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is this really a question? go for the bike.....TVs get you fat....bikes keep you cool.

"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. "
Steve Irwin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uhhh TV your bike now is plenty nice enough... P3C nice but not that much nicer than your present bike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a "cool bike" for you, check out my post in the classifieds.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply