Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trisports.com Rocks!!
Quote | Reply
I bought a new bike from Trisports.com for my GF a month ago. I had a 15% discount, but earlier in the week I received an e-mail from trisports that said any purchase over $350.00 would get a 18% discount. Even though I thought the 18% discount was for online orders only, I asked them If I could use the 18% discount and they said it was cool.

Of course, I am very handsome, charming and intimidating, so that might have had something to do with it. Either way, Trisports.com Rocks!!

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports.com Rocks!! [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
curious - did you mention your gun collection?

Josef
-------
blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would deffinately agree with you on this one! BEST wetsuit trial/return policy I could find. Bought four wetsuits from them...tried them all out and kept the two we liked. Encouraged us to try them out for up to 30 days to make sure we got what fit best. Only restrictions were not to use any lube or salt water....and of course hardest of them all - no peeing!

I have spent a small fortune with them and will continue to do it!

Michael

Drafting is for the weak...

Tri2Hover...making flat coke since September 9, 2006.
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports.com Rocks!! [JoB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We don't need to talk about our guns in Arizona, we're allowed to carry them with us wherever we go.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have used all the big retailers. Trisports has often gone out of their way to save me money at their expense even when they did not have to.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used to shop around but now just order from tri-sports (good selection, service and price). I once had a problem with an order (innocent mistake). As soon as i emailed them they were on top of it and made sure my concerns were addressed.

I think the difference between a good and bad retailer is how well they deal with problems. I've had other online retailers who were a pain to deal with when there was a problem.

There's a good reason Tri-sports is rated so highly on the online retailers list on the main website.
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports.com Rocks!! [Brent F] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is there a coupon code or anything needed for the 18% discount?

"Oh you hate your job? There's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, what kind of ride did ya get the GF?
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports.com Rocks!! [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 I bought her a Kestrel Airfoil Pro.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"we're allowed to carry them with us wherever we go"

Even on a tri?
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports.com Rocks!! [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
even on a tri if you so choose....as long as its in plain view or you have a conceled carry license....there is no problems

"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. "
Steve Irwin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ho-ho-ho! What a nice Christmas present!
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports.com Rocks!! [k-factorfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since I come from an area where handguns are banned and were talking more control with stiffer penalties, Arizona seems a little too wild west. To each there own I guess. But let's not labor over this unless it's taken the the Lavender Room.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, even while competing in a triathlon.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I received a 15% code this week (SAVE1505) and SLOWTWITCH also gives you 15% (unlike holiday codes this one can be used any time of year). Do you have a code for the 18% for orders over $350?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really like the crew at Trisports. They are all very passionate about the sport of triathlon and do quite a bit for the triathlon community.
Cheers,
Herbert
Qr/Litespeed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hopefully you're not one of these posters who gets pissed off at drafters. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports.com Rocks!! [Brent F] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the kind words. The 18% sale has come and gone, but you all can always use the SLOWTWITCH discount!

One clarification that has come up from time to time, and is actually something we're trying to get taken care of: discount codes apply only to regular-priced, non-sale/non-closeout merchandise. This disclaimer is mentioned on every email promo we send, and is also in our company info., but it sometimes gets overlooked. Also, we can only honor one coupon or promotion per order... This is also on the site, but I can understand how it can get overlooked. The bottom line? Any time you have questions about discounts etc., just call or email us.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Alicia

http://www.trisports.com
Quote Reply