Login required to post replies

PSA: Vittoria Open Corsa G+ at ExcelSports
Quote | Reply
for $39.98
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Vittoria Open Corsa G+ at ExcelSports [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much for flat kits? lol

The entire event (IM) is like "death by 1000 cuts" and the best race is minimizing all those cuts and losing less blood than the other guy. - Dev
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Vittoria Open Corsa G+ at ExcelSports [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Vittoria Open Corsa G+ at ExcelSports [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Competitive has the Speed in all Black 25mm for $79

https://www.competitivecyclist.com/...MTpjY0NhdDEwMDQ1OA==
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Vittoria Open Corsa G+ at ExcelSports [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No interest in trying the 25mm CS? I think they’re the only retailer in the US to have them.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Vittoria Open Corsa G+ at ExcelSports [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mike s wrote:
No interest in trying the 25mm CS? I think they’re the only retailer in the US to have them.

The 23mm is already so wide on the HED JET 6+, HED JET Disc+ as is. I would consider it for the rear but I would have to see. These babies really stretch too I find. Whatever width they are mounted initially, they grow considerably after that.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So you are running 23s on your rear disc? (Just getting a new premier disc and was debating the 23 vs 25 for the rear)
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Vittoria Open Corsa G+ at ExcelSports [dcohen24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dcohen24 wrote:
So you are running 23s on your rear disc? (Just getting a new premier disc and was debating the 23 vs 25 for the rear)

I run the 23mm on the HED JET Disc yes, but the internal width is nearly 21mm, not sure what it is on the Premier. I have been either running the 23mm upfront, or the old (narrow) 23mm Supersonic.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply