Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Which i go for? Argon 18's e119 mechanical ultegra or cervelo's p3 di2 ultegra [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yuppp thanks, ive made up my mind. As much as i love cervelo's proven bikes, I guess its time to stop being a è fanboy for now haha .. im now considering a canyon speedmax cf 8.0 w/ deep rim wheels @ 4k$ & an argon e119 standing at 4800$. Ill update you guys :))
Quote Reply
Re: Which i go for? Argon 18's e119 mechanical ultegra or cervelo's p3 di2 ultegra [_junj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
_junj wrote:
Yuppp thanks, ive made up my mind. As much as i love cervelo's proven bikes, I guess its time to stop being a è fanboy for now haha .. im now considering a canyon speedmax cf 8.0 w/ deep rim wheels @ 4k$ & an argon e119 standing at 4800$. Ill update you guys :))

You might be waiting a while for the Canyon....
Quote Reply
Re: Which i go for? Argon 18's e119 mechanical ultegra or cervelo's p3 di2 ultegra [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im aware of that, im actually scheduled for a retul on May 4 and the bike fitter is requiring me a change of parts specifically a 155mm crank and probably a shorter stem.

So ive thought i'll try getting a new bike prior to my retul and if i cant ill stick with my è & probably just buy a shorter crank & stem :)
Quote Reply
Re: Which i go for? Argon 18's e119 mechanical ultegra or cervelo's p3 di2 ultegra [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks man! This would help alot!
Quote Reply
Re: Which i go for? Argon 18's e119 mechanical ultegra or cervelo's p3 di2 ultegra [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeahh thats one con from canyon :3
Quote Reply
Re: Which i go for? Argon 18's e119 mechanical ultegra or cervelo's p3 di2 ultegra [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would he really need rear storage when he can put a co2 and tube in that space just in front of the seatpost? Or did that get lost in translation to the lower model?

I would go Canyon with Tririg brakes and aero stem like the Aeria so you can get the hsf bottle up front and roughly recreate the cf slx.

http://www.clperformancetraining.com
http://www.pillasport.ca
Quote Reply
Re: Which i go for? Argon 18's e119 mechanical ultegra or cervelo's p3 di2 ultegra [al-gorithm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
al-gorithm wrote:
Would he really need rear storage when he can put a co2 and tube in that space just in front of the seatpost? Or did that get lost in translation to the lower model?
Yeah, that totally depends on the individual and their options and preference for storage. Some bikes have massive front storage that could handle all nutrition plus repair stuff. Some may need both. Also, some people may not even care about nutrition storage at all-- depends on race distance.

Good point on the stem too... I did not elaborate, but some cockpits have built-in bottle cage mounts that only require a cage and bottle to make a BTA. Others have nothing, so you need to add a BTA system that attaches to the extensions.
Quote Reply
Re: Which i go for? Argon 18's e119 mechanical ultegra or cervelo's p3 di2 ultegra [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why can't people rap there head around going a size larger? Not necessarily this person but just in general.
Last edited by: Fishbum: Jan 31, 18 18:23
Quote Reply

Prev Next