Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Best Place to get (new) Zipp Wheels in terms of pricing?
Quote | Reply

I know that these dont vary too much from retailer to retailer, but I'm looking for a bit of an odd combination - need an 808 FC clincher front with 404 rear.

Who has best price from your experience?

3toronto Triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: Best Place to get (new) Zipp Wheels in terms of pricing? [416_CBass] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To save money, you should look at a place like mybikeshop.com. They often have slightly used wheels for sale, and they are a legit outfit that can verify the quality and authenticity of what they are selling. I think a lot of ithe inventory comes from pros.

Beyond that, you can try to haggle with an authorized dealer. They won’t advertise a lower price, but many will give it if you present it as an offer.
Quote Reply
Re: Best Place to get (new) Zipp Wheels in terms of pricing? [416_CBass] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting wheel combo.

Are you going to run your rear 404 with a cover?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Best Place to get (new) Zipp Wheels in terms of pricing? [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lol no. I have a 404 front and 808 back that I want to make even (one for tt bike and one for road bike)

Hence the odd combo.

3toronto Triathlon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ll second the mybikeshop.com option. I’ve bought two sets of HED and a Mavic set from them. Top notch company with great prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agree with mybikeshop. I am currently dealing with them on getting a new set of wheels and their customer service as been top notch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheelbuilder.com usually has really great deals on their wheels and you can get them set up however you'd like. They do usually come with wheel builder.com decals pre-applied though so if you don't want those on there, you can specify at the time of order. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do they not sell the 606 set anymore? That's the 808 rear with a 404 front.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You shouldn't have any trouble getting 15-20% off new Zipp wheels through a number of online dealers. PM if you want a name, don't want to get anyone in trouble for discounting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Send me a PM

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply