Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What CAUSES you to enter? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saturday always a plus, would always pick a Saturday race over Sunday if I have a choice.

Always prefer to have a friend at the race (although looks like I may have to suck it up and do a few on my own this year)

Always try to do the local races (only have 2, one of which is about 2hrs away, the other only 20min) to support them and hope they stay around.

Later start time is awesome (obviously for half/full distance usually not going to get that one.
Quote Reply
Re: What CAUSES you to enter? [tyme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyme wrote:
Saturday always a plus, would always pick a Saturday race over Sunday if I have a choice.

Always prefer to have a friend at the race (although looks like I may have to suck it up and do a few on my own this year)

Always try to do the local races (only have 2, one of which is about 2hrs away, the other only 20min) to support them and hope they stay around.

Later start time is awesome (obviously for half/full distance usually not going to get that one.

Those for Saturday races must have easy desk jobs.
Quote Reply
Re: What CAUSES you to enter? [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
synthetic wrote:
tyme wrote:

Those for Saturday races must have easy desk jobs.

Not sure why somebody wanting Saturday means they have an easy desk job. If too far away you may have to take Friday off, but if that far away you may have to take Monday off. Personally I would prefer to not be required to skip church on Sunday to race (most I have to, because there are not many Saturday races).
Quote Reply

Prev Next