Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Best $25 swim jammer? [thunderdouble] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hands down ROKA. if you want them to last. now, they're $50 jammers, not $25, but the last time i looked they were $50 marked to $25.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.amazon.com/Baleaf-Durable-Training-Polyester-Swimsuit/dp/B0734P76Y1/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1516428896&sr=8-1&keywords=baleaf+jammers

I'll vouch for amazon. bought these last year. still going strong. swims in both pool and ocean. you won't be disappointed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
didn't read the thread. Go to SwimOutlet and look for a polyester suit from the Grab Bag. Cheap and will last forever. I had a TYR polyester suit that the material was fine but after a couple years (and I swim a lot) the stitching went. Polyester is the way to go.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Best $25 swim jammer? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This fall, I was going to add a new suit from Roka when they went on sale. They were out of stock so I asked them when new stock would arrive...next spring was the answer. Really?! So they're basically out of stock for 6 months. I was not happy and I'm a big Roka fan...really like there suits. Quit bombarding me with emails about new sunglasses and get the basics taken care of. Okay, rant over...carry on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hands down Speedo Endurance. High quality and nearly indestructible. Unlike others, I’m not getting paid and biased toward Roka.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Speedo Endurance it is!
Quote Reply

Prev Next