Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Duffy to Specialized
Quote | Reply
Confirmed on social media yesterday, Flora Duffy ended long relationships with Scott (bikes and helmets) and Pearl Izumi (apparel and cycling shoes) to make the move to Specialized for 2018. They were likely keen for a star in the women's field with Gwen's retirement, and Flora gives them a star in ITU but also X Terra racing...
Quote Reply
Re: Duffy to Specialized [Trauma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, just glad to see that he is appreciated still within the industry (outside of this forum)

Do you have pics? Curious as to where he will put his fish tacos and surf board.

Cheers,

Maurice
Quote Reply
Re: Duffy to Specialized [mauricemaher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mauricemaher wrote:
Well, just glad to see that he is appreciated still within the industry (outside of this forum)

Do you have pics? Curious as to where he will put his fish tacos and surf board.

Cheers,

Maurice

What?
Quote Reply
Re: Duffy to Specialized [A_Hooligan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^ Perhaps a reference to Duffy of the LR? (recent ban)
Quote Reply
Re: Duffy to Specialized [derailleur'd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why was Duffy banned?
Last edited by: mambwe: Jan 9, 18 18:45
Quote Reply
Re: Duffy to Specialized [mauricemaher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mauricemaher wrote:

Cheers,

Maurice

First thing I thought when I read the title! I miss him already.
Quote Reply
Re: Duffy to Specialized [llewis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
llewis wrote:
mauricemaher wrote:

Cheers,

Maurice

First thing I thought when I read the title! I miss him already.

Half pink,

I read that forum a lot, but have only posted once or twice, also don’t know Duffy at all outside of his “body of work” over the years.

If I had 2-10k posts etc I might be comfortable in offering my opinion on the ban...but I don’t so I won’t;-)

Cheers,
Maurice
Last edited by: mauricemaher: Jan 9, 18 20:18
Quote Reply