Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

USA Cyclocross championships
Quote | Reply
Will there be a live feed this weekend and if so where might I find it?
Quote Reply
Re: USA Cyclocross championships [Runguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
USACycling's Youtube channel will have the live feed. There'll also be a live athlete tracker.

Info here.
Quote Reply
Re: USA Cyclocross championships [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks I'm looking forward to the race!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Runguy wrote:

Not sure where you are located, but it looks to be televised on the Olympic Channel. Verizon FIOS 591 in SEastern PA.
Quote Reply
Re: USA Cyclocross championships [MKirk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MKirk wrote:
Runguy wrote:

Not sure where you are located, but it looks to be televised on the Olympic Channel. Verizon FIOS 591 in SEastern PA.

wow.

Olympic Channel is also included with YoutubeTV.

I'll be there, which means I'll actually have to come home and watch the replay to see what happens.

I talk a lot - Give it a listen: http://www.fasttalklabs.com/category/fast-talk
I also give Training Advice via http://www.ForeverEndurance.com

The above poster has eschewed traditional employment and is currently undertaking the ill-conceived task of launching his own hardgoods company. Statements are not made on behalf of nor reflective of anything in any manner... unless they're good, then they count.
http://www.AGNCYINNOVATION.com
Quote Reply
Re: USA Cyclocross championships [xtrpickels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
admittedly I did not look hard at the olympic channel but did not see cyclocross (lots of skiing though).

Also, cyclocross is not a olympic sport so would it even be on this channel?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Runguy wrote:
admittedly I did not look hard at the olympic channel but did not see cyclocross (lots of skiing though).

Olympic channel inherited the sports from Universal HD, which inherited them from Universal Sports, which inherited them from Versus, which inherited them from NBCSN... I might have portions of that order wrong but in any case the coverage is there even though parent NBC can't seem to find an iteration to stick with. I have Metrocast but a season pass to cyclocross set up via my Tivo gets me all the UCI races. Channel also shows track cycling, and some additional cycling races as well. Pretty sure the whole week's worth of world championships was on there. Also a good place to watch triathlon, marathons, and various other endurance sports.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Runguy wrote:

It's on there from time to time, and I've been watching it when I can

Only the ladies races are interesting [to me], although people argue they're a couple laps too short

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply