Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The official thread for people born on May 25th (1976 ideally)
Quote | Reply
Well I figure I share a birthday with a couple of you...
Quote Reply
Re: The official thread for people born on May 25th (1976 ideally) [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok....can't stop laughing....

No, I don't share your birthday. But, I also don't share the same AG with most of the threads I've posted in today. No reason this should be any different.

1976. punk kids.
Quote Reply
Re: The official thread for people born on May 25th (1976 ideally) [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom_hampton wrote:
1976. punk kids.

1977 was better

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: The official thread for people born on May 25th (1976 ideally) [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Tom_hampton wrote:
1976. punk kids.

1977 was better

Better than what? There hasn't been a good damn year since 1968. The year Hawaii Five-0 started.
Quote Reply
Re: The official thread for people born on May 25th (1976 ideally) [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I knew a kid that was born on February 29th that year. Does that count? It's kind of the same, except different.

Seriously thought...
I'm thinking Dan needs to start a whole forum (as a "safe place") for people who are 55 and were born in a state that starts with a letter "M" and borders Canada (except the provinces of: Saskatchewan, Alberta or British Columbia) but not Illinois - and who now live in Sacramento county, California

I saw this on a white board in a window box at my daughters middle school...
List of what life owes you:
1. __________
2. __________
3. __________
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
this is discrimination!

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: The official thread for people born on May 25th (1976 ideally) [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That means you turned 9 when we held Hands Across America. I turned 10. That is better. 9 is okay too I guess
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn! 8 days off. Nobody ever picks me to be on their team.

Hillary Trout
San Luis Obispo, CA

Your trip is short. Make the most of it.
https://www.slogoing.net/
Quote Reply
Re: The official thread for people born on May 25th (1976 ideally) [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom_hampton wrote:
RandMart wrote:
Tom_hampton wrote:
1976. punk kids.

1977 was better

Better than what?

Better than 1976

https://www.stereogum.com/...albums_of_1977/news/

PLUS Star Wars was release don May 25th of '77 NOT '76

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Tom_hampton wrote:
1976. punk kids.

1977 was better

Proof

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1965... pre Super Bowl, pre New York Marathon, pre Canada Centennial, and definitely pre triathlon! Old geezer here :) But did my first tri in '84 and still going.
Quote Reply