Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How often do you have to train a week to see a fitness increase? [mizzouka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mizzouka wrote:
I guess I’ll just have to be resigned to the fact I can’t train like the rest of you. I guess I could sacrifice spending quality time with my kids but I’m not willing to do it. I workout every morning at 5am but I’ve gotta cut out at 6am to get ready go to work and I work 7am to 6 or 7pm every day. On days i can cut out earlier, I’ll go home and surprise the kids and head to the park or whatever. Normally get home around 7pm, spend a few hours with the family and all go to bed by 930 so I can get up at 430 for workout the next morning.

Don’t mean this to sound like I’m complaining as i wouldn’t change a thing but wish I had more time to train!

Lunchtime training would be awesome, very jealous of people who can make that work.

quit tri for now, figure out how to run commute, and enjoy your kids. You can get in awesome shape, race well, spend less time in the car, and the same amount of time with your family.
Quote Reply

Prev Next