Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shiv Aerobar Fit kit?
Quote | Reply
Hey,

So I am looking to get lower on my shiv over the winter and as its currently maxed out I would simply need the shorter bolts for the aerobars however I am trying to avoid having to spend 60$ on the full kit for probably 2 bolts. I was curious if anyone else has found a solution such as just pulling one and matching it local? I imagine I would want to make sure its a high grade bolt etc. Also any ideas what these bolts are size etc? (might be easiest to just pull and try and match somewhere)

Quote Reply
Re: Shiv Aerobar Fit kit? [Exige] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Exige wrote:
Hey,

So I am looking to get lower on my shiv over the winter and as its currently maxed out I would simply need the shorter bolts for the aerobars however I am trying to avoid having to spend 60$ on the full kit for probably 2 bolts. I was curious if anyone else has found a solution such as just pulling one and matching it local? I imagine I would want to make sure its a high grade bolt etc. Also any ideas what these bolts are size etc? (might be easiest to just pull and try and match somewhere)

how much did you pay for your bike? These bolts should come with your bike as part of the OEM. Your LBS probably has a bag with your name on it in a drawer somewhere

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply