Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

App for Wahoo kickr
Quote | Reply
Hi,
just buy a wahoo kickr and wonder what app are you using and if you can rovide feedback. I know swift app, but if there something else available... Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: App for Wahoo kickr [philbou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trainerroad

great training programs for anything you want to race
Quote Reply
Re: App for Wahoo kickr [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sufferfest app keeps the workouts interesting and gives you a kick in the ass for focused efforts.

--

"It's too dangerous and expensive to ride with d*ckheads" -tridork

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Per above, the big three are TrainerRoad, Zwift, and The Sufferferst. Each has things they are best at.
  • TrainerRoad - structured plans for about any type of event and distance
  • Zwift - Gamification of traning activities
  • The Sufferfest - Killer workouts optimized around a more discrete understanding of your power

There are dozens more, including the Wahoo app. Pick the one that matches you and your preferences, not the one that someone else may argue is the "best." For example, my favorite is TrainerRoad, because I like the long view of workouts and the structure. However, the UI is totally lame. But, I watch Netflix, so I do not care. Zwift people absolutely love the UI and virtual competitions against other riders. That motivates them to be on the bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Following up on what everyone else said....download those 3 apps, sign up for the trial periods...figure out which one suits you best, and delete the other two.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You didn't mention what OS you are using.

The big 3 have been mentioned.

If you are on iOS I would also checkout Hurts Ergo.

http://www.hurtsdevelopment.com/

It's like Trainer Road without the plans. Find a workout from ErgDB you like and it will control the kicker for you. The app is free to use but you need to pay a small one time fee if you want to save your workout.
Quote Reply