Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bontrager aeolus D3 clincher 7 and 9 with Vittoria Corsa G+ tires
Quote | Reply
which fits better in terms of aero, 23 or 25?
any pictures?
Last edited by: khouryd: Oct 10, 17 17:28
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager aeolus D3 clincher 7 and 9 with Vittoria Corsa G+ tires [khouryd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
D3 is a wide wheel so a 25 would fit better.
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager aeolus D3 clincher 7 and 9 with Vittoria Corsa G+ tires [BBB1975] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for your fast answer
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager aeolus D3 clincher 7 and 9 with Vittoria Corsa G+ tires [BBB1975] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
khouryd wrote:
which fits better in terms of aero, 23 or 25?
any pictures?

If comfort is to be damned go 20SS. I found it very fast in the tunnel. However, 23 is much more comfortable and I really haven't felt like it was slower for me. I'll go hunt down some photos.

BBB1975 wrote:
D3 is a wide wheel so a 25 would fit better.

Huh. Not sure that I would run anything wider than a 23 on the Bonty, and only a SS at that.

Edit: Actually, I take that back. Was looking at the Vitt's this weekend and they are kind of narrow as well. Didn't measure, but off the eyeball I would say they look to be as good a fit as the Conti's.

My YouTubes

Last edited by: LAI: Oct 10, 17 17:57
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager aeolus D3 clincher 7 and 9 with Vittoria Corsa G+ tires [khouryd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure about vittorias.... but I changed from 23mm to 25mm gp tt tires and they look a much better fit
Quote Reply
Re: Bontrager aeolus D3 clincher 7 and 9 with Vittoria Corsa G+ tires [coates_hbk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for your replays, i'll post pictures when i receive the Vittoria tires.
Quote Reply