Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What to do with old wetsuit
Quote | Reply
I have an unusable old wetsuit (broken zipper) and I'm moving this month. Is there anything I can do to re-purpose it? I know after I abused the poor guy for 7 years and cut my teeth as a triathlete then callously threw him in a closet while I finally did my first Ironman wearing in his replacement without even acknowledging him until I stumbled upon him again sifting threw crap I no longer need I would just feel guilty to throw it in the dumpster along with crumpled receipts, sand encrusted body glide sticks, and dumb crap I can't believe I bought and am no way in hell packing up to collect more dust at my new place.

Now that the weird bit is out of the way... It's an awful lot of valuable material. But I have limited ability in the crafts department. Anything easy just so I don't have to completely waste it? The sport is expensive enough and I'd like to get one last nickle out of it.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: What to do with old wetsuit [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chop the top and you’ve got yourself some “lava” pants...and a Dieter Tekno jacket
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Arm warmers for the really cold days
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Inside Out Sports replaced the zipper in my Orca wetsuit for some insanely cheap price.....like $25 or something.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: What to do with old wetsuit [Testament TN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Testament TN wrote:
Chop the top and you’ve got yourself some “lava” pants...and a Dieter Tekno jacket

Ditto on that. Neoprene shorts or pants for training sessions with wetsuit buoyancy in a warm pool.
Quote Reply