Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What are your non-tri friends like about your tri life? [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, Jarin is a flight attendant, so maybe she can stop by and be supportive from time to time. A warning there, most of her male friends end up buying her jewelry. I don't know how she does it, she just has that effect on them..........kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: What are your non-tri friends like about your tri life? [KEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a triathlete..I spend all my money on tri stuff...hope she's cool with the gumball machine kind of jewelry;-)
Quote Reply
Re: What are your non-tri friends like about your tri life? [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry she's Thai, Asian girls like gold......kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: What are your non-tri friends like about your tri life? [Spindogg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They think it is over-doing things, and will lead to injury. What fools!
Quote Reply
Re: What are your non-tri friends like about your tri life? [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My mom thinks I don't eat because I've gotten so skinny compared to my football / basketball days.

My friends don't understand why I care more for my bike than my car.

My co-workers don't understand why I hate early morning and/or lunch time meetings. Those timeslots are for swimming, running, and biking!!!

Sigh...I guess I'm just misunderstood.

=====================================
"Yeah you point a finger back far enough and some germ gets blamed for splitting in two."

Colonel Saul Tigh from Battlestar Galactica
Quote Reply
Re: What are your non-tri friends like about your tri life? [Spindogg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They come for the hot guys, tolerate rambling on how hard training is and they're supportive anytime I get a medal, even if it's just a finisher's medal.

They also are genuinely happy to see me during the off-season and recovery weeks. Dinners start earlier and they are okay that that I don't party as much.

:P
Quote Reply

Prev Next