Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Let's list all the ways USAT sucks / pisses you off [endosch2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
endosch2 wrote:
I have no issue with the USAT, overall they are OK. The only thing I would say is that their magazine sucks.

A hodge podge of guest coach submitted drizzle that has no clear organization or editorial themes. Each article is written from a different moon circling a different planet.

I love the magazine

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Let's list all the ways USAT sucks / pisses you off [Richard Blaine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As mentioned above slingshoting can happen no matter how big the draft zone is. You're allowed to be in the zone just not for more than the allowed passing time.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's list all the ways USAT sucks / pisses you off [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
h2ofun wrote:
endosch2 wrote:
I have no issue with the USAT, overall they are OK. The only thing I would say is that their magazine sucks.

A hodge podge of guest coach submitted drizzle that has no clear organization or editorial themes. Each article is written from a different moon circling a different planet.

I love the magazine

Makes great toilet paper!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's list all the ways USAT sucks / pisses you off [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B_Doughtie wrote:
Fish, learn the 24 hour rule. No decisions, posts, comments on races until Monday after weekend! You and the rest of ST will thank me!

But nah, I hope NC treated you well, I love that area of outer banks! Come back again!

I see the numbers of people who are doing this race as well as the Marathon down there has dropped drastically the past couple years.
Quote Reply

Prev Next