Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

No Chrabot love?
Quote | Reply
I've noticed that there has been little photo coverage of Matt in either Boulder 70.3(finished second) or most recently Chattanooga where he was second American at 11th overall. Photo coverage shows all kinds of other stragglers in the pro ranks but not one of our faster Americans. Is it a simple oversight or a Slowman bias from back at Kona '15?
Quote Reply
Re: No Chrabot love? [drderek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drderek wrote:
Slowman bias from back at Kona '15?

that is stupid.

He's a great athlete but in my opinion outside the bubble of the elite among elite.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seriously 11th? Charbot who? Come on man.

drderek wrote:
I've noticed that there has been little photo coverage of Matt in either Boulder 70.3(finished second) or most recently Chattanooga where he was second American at 11th overall. Photo coverage shows all kinds of other stragglers in the pro ranks but not one of our faster Americans. Is it a simple oversight or a Slowman bias from back at Kona '15?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I challenge you to go out and shoot pics at a race and see how that goes. I post the pics that turned out fine, it has nothing to do with bias. I for one also got no good bike shot of Sam Appleton and Andreas Dreitz. Yes, this German boycotted German Andreas Dreitz. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: No Chrabot love? [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really wish you would put a caption on your photos though, so we know who they are
Quote Reply
Re: No Chrabot love? [Tri Bread] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes indeed, that is why I shot the very last time "officially" at a big triathlon :-)

My kids do not complain which pics I take
Last edited by: Herbert: Sep 11, 17 10:18
Quote Reply
Re: No Chrabot love? [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Herbert, I do appreciate your photos, didn't realize you took and posted them. Matt must not be photogenic(pink).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nothing to do with photogenic. More so stuff like images out of focus or athletes hidden behind bushes or walls
Quote Reply