Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where to buy small parts from Specialized
Quote | Reply
I bought a used Crux but it was missing the brake cable guide that slips into the frame. Anyone have any idea where I could buy one? I tried the Google thing but came up empty.
Quote Reply
Re: Where to buy small parts from Specialized [ridenfish39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd say contact your local Specialized dealer, they have a tool on the website to locate your nearest one.

Here in the UK we have a number of "Specialized Concept Stores" that are basically Specialized showrooms and they're great at ordering in small parts like this from Specialized HQ; so long as it's a fairly recent model they shouldn't have any problems getting hold of one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pat

Cadence, in Manayunk, can source Specialized parts. So can Main Line Cycles on Montgomery Ave in Merion.

You might also pose the question to the NJTTCup FB group; I think Jim Bernstein (Westwood Cycle?) can get parts, too.

no sponsors | no races | nothing to see here
Last edited by: philly1x: Sep 11, 17 6:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are a few shops that can now sell specialized parts online. AMain cycling and Arts cycling are able to sell specialized online. I have purchased various specialized parts from them this year as my local shop take a quarter century to order a part.
Quote Reply