Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin 935 total hours of stored data???
Quote | Reply
I'm gearing up for a multi-day event and was wondering how many hours of recorded data the new 935 has? I dug through the manual but couldn't find anything whereas my current 910xt explicitly talks about 48 hours for 1s recording w/ ANT device. I tried various searches but it's only about battery lasting so many hours based on "smart" vs. 1s recording.

Thx.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 935 total hours of stored data??? [masterslacker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure this will help you or not but.....I got my 935 on 6/6. It's recorded everything I've done (est. 16 hrs/wk) since I got it.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 935 total hours of stored data??? [nc452010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nc452010 wrote:
I'm not sure this will help you or not but.....I got my 935 on 6/6. It's recorded everything I've done (est. 16 hrs/wk) since I got it.

So when you look at your history, is your first 6/6 workout on it still? Perhaps maybe if you could see the oldest workout date, it would give me an estimate of total hours stored on the watch before it automatically starts deleting older ones to make room.

Thx.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have everything stored on my 935 since I got it on the 5th of April. According to TrainingPeaks, it's in the region of 200 hours since then, and no end of storage in sight. Hope this helps.

Disclaimer: Not a triathlete anymore, just a fish
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got data on my 935 back to when I first got it - May 15th.

Total are as follows:

Activities - 182
Distance - 1376 miles
Time - 152 hrs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
masterslacker wrote:
nc452010 wrote:

So when you look at your history, is your first 6/6 workout on it still? Perhaps maybe if you could see the oldest workout date, it would give me an estimate of total hours stored on the watch before it automatically starts deleting older ones to make room.

Thx.

Yes. It is.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 935 total hours of stored data??? [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone for the information...that's crazy awesome as compared to the 910xt...so I should be able to get my entire multi-day on it as long as charge along the way.
Quote Reply