Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

last race of the year, breaking out the blond wig with pigtails...
Quote | Reply
yup, just like the post said, zero yes zero workouts this week, two last week, haven't been in the pool in a month so I'm breaking out the blond wig I wore to the Xterra party in T1 tomorrow. I hope those pigtails don't whip around too much and hope those bows aren't scratchy! Should look good with the pink visor for the run;)
Quote Reply
Re: last race of the year, breaking out the blond wig with pigtails... [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweet... I dyed my hair red (for Canada) for IMWA, it was a hoot - I felt like I was a superstar the whole time... and my husband says it's like being on vacation with a different woman.

I think the more fun you can have at these things, the better. Maybe I'll wear my wig for the FatAss 50k coming up ;-)

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: last race of the year, breaking out the blond wig with pigtails... [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Where is your FA50? I used to do one in the Hudson Valley. Free, self supported, no awards. This one is ten 5k laps over a hill and back. Sounds awful, but it is great, you get to see what's going on all day.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: last race of the year, breaking out the blond wig with pigtails... [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same idea, but a 25k out and back in Vancouver BC. Start in Stanley Park, run to Pacific Spirit Park/UBC, then back. 80% on trails, thank god. It's on Jan 1, so last time I did it I was pretty hung over, and the weather was atrocious.

------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: last race of the year, breaking out the blond wig with pigtails... [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
will be waiting for pictures...
Quote Reply
Re: last race of the year, breaking out the blond wig with pigtails... [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
and my husband says it's like being on vacation with a different woman.
Did you ask him how he knew that and why that was good?
Quote Reply
Re: last race of the year, breaking out the blond wig with pigtails... [FIRMcourtney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
will have to ask around for them, man that damn hair was hot. Lost at least 10 sec in T2 when it got tangled in my helmet and then it fell off on the run and I had to go back for it, ladies I bow down for you. It was kinda cool when the bows on the pigtails caught air on the bike and they were flying out behind me!
Quote Reply
Re: last race of the year, breaking out the blond wig with pigtails... [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL... I figure don't ask if you don't want to know the answer ;-)

------------------------
Quote Reply