Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Dunkirk [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:
I think the second time through will be much better. First time - a visually stunning movie that I had no idea what was going on.

Question- was the young guy taking a crap in the beginning a deserter?

I don’t think so. He and his squad or who ever he was with were foraging for food and water. The rest of were killed and he went back to the beach.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Dunkirk [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Dunkirk [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I generally enjoyed the film but it left me wanting. However, reading Joshua Levine's book filled in a lot of detail behind the story and the choices that went into the movie. I think I would look at it differently now.

https://www.goodreads.com/...how/34304263-dunkirk
Quote Reply
Re: Dunkirk [JesseN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JesseN wrote:
I generally enjoyed the film but it left me wanting.

Perfectly said! Yes! I kept waiting for the penultimate moment that seemed to just not come.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply

Prev Next