Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Hey wait, where's dufman [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
You convinced me. I think it was him that got attacked by a shark.

Wrong. He attacked the shark and put in a rear naked choke because it tried to drop in on his wave, and now the shark is suing.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey wait, where's dufman [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:
H- wrote:
You convinced me. I think it was him that got attacked by a shark.

Wrong. He attacked the shark and put in a rear naked choke because it tried to drop in on his wave, and now the shark is suing.

The Forge surfs ?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Last edited by: Leddy: Jul 21, 17 14:42
Quote Reply
Re: Hey wait, where's dufman [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge is an insecure accountant who tried to project a tough guy image. I think Duffy actually has some capability to be a tough guy.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey wait, where's dufman [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
Speaking of the Lost SUPer, there were recently two shark attacks in Santa Barbara. One on a kayaker and the second on a man on a paddle board, a/k/a, SUP (stand up paddle). The man asked that his name not be published as he wanted "privacy." Could it have been our Lost SUPer?

Note, the Lost SUPer was disdainful of paddle boards when used in surf, but admitted to using them in the harbor. Personally, I don't think this guy was our Lost SUPer as he was reportedly "shaken up."

You say 'lost SUPer', the shark says 'lost supper'.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey wait, where's dufman [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You made me LOL.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Hey wait, where's dufman [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Perseus wrote:
Losing The Forge was sad, but loosing Duffy is devastating.

Is loosing Duffy like releasing the kraken?

Seriously, the LR was here long before Duffy, and it will do just fine if he's gone.

Yet four pages and counting on speculation. He clearly had some impact.
Quote Reply

Prev Next