Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by marathonrunner
Re: IF YOU HAD ONLY ONE WISH, THE TOUR DE FRANCE CHAMPION OR A MILLIONAIRE WHICH WOULD IT BE? [marathonrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please stop posting.........
Quote Reply
Re: IF YOU HAD ONLY ONE WISH, THE TOUR DE FRANCE CHAMPION OR A MILLIONAIRE WHICH WOULD IT BE? [marathonrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lance brought this up in his Stages podcast how the prize money for winning Le Tour hasn't increased in years, meanwhile you compare the ever increasing paychecks from winning Wimbledon, or the British Open.

Crazy!
Quote Reply
Re: IF YOU HAD ONLY ONE WISH, THE TOUR DE FRANCE CHAMPION OR A MILLIONAIRE WHICH WOULD IT BE? [s.gentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x2
Quote Reply
Re: IF YOU HAD ONLY ONE WISH, THE TOUR DE FRANCE CHAMPION OR A MILLIONAIRE WHICH WOULD IT BE? [s.gentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
s.gentz wrote:
Please stop posting.........

yeah.. I'm gonna have to lean this way as well.
Quote Reply
Re: IF YOU HAD ONLY ONE WISH, THE TOUR DE FRANCE CHAMPION OR A MILLIONAIRE WHICH WOULD IT BE? [walie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
walie wrote:
Lance brought this up in his Stages podcast how the prize money for winning Le Tour hasn't increased in years, meanwhile you compare the ever increasing paychecks from winning Wimbledon, or the British Open.

Crazy!

Cycling is not as huge as Gold or Tennis and with all the doping, I think most sponsors are scared to endorse any of these tour riders and I cannot blame them
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CAN YOU PLEASE QUIT WITH THE ALL CAPS THREAD TITLES?

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing
Quote Reply
Re: IF YOU HAD ONLY ONE WISH, THE TOUR DE FRANCE CHAMPION OR A MILLIONAIRE WHICH WOULD IT BE? [renorider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dearest Sir: welcome to the Court of the Slowtwitch, where ye shall be judged by a counsel of Plebeian.

What is your sin sir, truthfully.

THIRD PLEBEIAN
Tell us your name, sir, truthfully.
CINNA THE POET
Truly, my name is Cinna.
CINNA THE POET
Truthfully, my name is Cinna.
FIRST PLEBEIAN
Tear him to pieces. He’s a conspirator.
FIRST PLEBEIAN
Tear him to pieces. He’s a conspirator.
CINNA THE POET
I am Cinna the poet. I am Cinna the poet.
CINNA THE POET
I am Cinna the poet, I am Cinna the poet!
FOURTH PLEBEIAN
Tear him for his bad verses! Tear him for his bad verses!
FOURTH PLEBEIAN
Tear him apart for his bad verses, tear him up!
30CINNA THE POET
I am not Cinna the conspirator.
CINNA THE POET
I’m not Cinna the conspirator.
FOURTH PLEBEIAN
It is no matter. His name’s Cinna. Pluck but his name out of his heart and turn him going.
FOURTH PLEBEIAN
It doesn’t matter. His name’s Cinna. Pull only his name out of his heart and let him go.
THIRD PLEBEIAN
Tear him, tear him!
THIRD PLEBEIAN
Tear him apart, tear him up!

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Re: IF YOU HAD ONLY ONE WISH, THE TOUR DE FRANCE CHAMPION OR A MILLIONAIRE WHICH WOULD IT BE? [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This looks like a fabricated Kiley-esque persona.
Quote Reply
Re: IF YOU HAD ONLY ONE WISH, THE TOUR DE FRANCE CHAMPION OR A MILLIONAIRE WHICH WOULD IT BE? [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
exxxviii wrote:
This looks like a fabricated Kiley-esque persona.

I was thinking the exact same thing

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply